Universal Mania - Fraud

Ease of Use

This company takes your money and never contacts again... glad to see website is down so no one purchases more product!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Universal Mania - Horrible! The worst ever!

Ordered lasermax for Glock, spent $195! Got the typical email receipt.

But never any info on shipping status. Tried to go to the site but it was “shut down” emailed twice and no response!

Called and left message. I intend on reporting them to the better business bureau.

Review about: Lasermax Sight For Glock.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Universal Mania - NO product and NO resolution or repsonse

2.6
Style and Design

I've eMailed 3 times, called once to "customer service" and have received no responses at all! I received order confirmation but NEVER got a shipping notice or any kind of tracking or delivery information.

I double checked my address, etc & it was correct. I ordered on 12/05/17 and still have NO INFORMATION about the order! I ordered 4 Boker pocket knives as X-mas gifts. I will continue to contact, I left message yesterday with my phone number as their phone message service said they were busy.

It appears they didn't even bother to return my call nor have they answered any of my eMail. I intend to report this company to the Better Business Bureau!

Review about: Boker Traditional Series Gentlemans Lockback White Bone Handle.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Seemed like a grat deal.

I didn't like: Um confirmed order but never delivered.

#1419053

I ordered an item on 22 January 2017. They billed me promptly but never shipped.

I did a little research and found that their owner has spent some time in prison for fraud. As it stands I'm out $243.00.

I hope my credit card company will make me whole. I haven't been able to pursue a resolution because I'm away from home for a month.

Same as me. I ordered a cooler.

Received a conformation number. I’v emailed they say they received it, but still no response or tracking number.

Same exact thing happened to me. Ordered a spring assisted pocket knife paid for about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Got order confirmation but no shipping information or tracking.

And now it looks like their website is down. Getting suspicious

Universal Mania - NEVER NEVER NEVER received items

No one to talk to

Comments

Same story here took my 300$ never delivered muzzleloader screwed the whole someone’s getting a gun for Christmas surprise , up now it’s Jan 3 still no refund as they said it was listed in error and said $ would be refunded . The worst transaction I’ve ever had over sporting goods meanwhile my brother who was to be recipient of gun still without Christmas gift as 300$ was never refunded . How can these people still be in business??

Universal Mania a Fraud

Style and Design

Just like everyone else. I ordered trim tabs and a jack plate mount shoed in stock.

called and called sent many emails. No reply cancelled order. Ordered product elsewhere then their order shoes up a week later. Have fun trying to get a response from them.

Never never never order from them!!!!! I hope the owner is in prison. Companies like this are bad for everyone. I hope my credit card info hasn't been sold or abused.(already abused by them)!!

Trying to get refund is like doing your own dentistry.

Very painful and not very good. If I could figure out where they are located would file with attorney General of that state.

Review about: Jack Plate Mount And Trim Tabs.

I didn't like: Anything about it, No refund and order is not shipped in weeks.

Universal Mania - Worst online experience ever

Style and Design

Orderd a box of bullets,charged my card immediately for out of stock product.Tried calling to cancel no answer,Tried e mail 4 times no reply.Do not use this place for anything period.

Review about: 380 Acp Bullets.

Universal Mania - Terrible Service

I ORDERED FROM THIS WEBSITE IN NOVEMBER 2017 FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT NEVER RECEIVED ITEM CALLED COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES LEFT A MESSAGE AND SENT EMAILS NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE THEN I STARTED RESEARCHING THIS COMPANY THE OWNER WAS SENT TO PRISON EARLIER THIS YEAR FOR TRAFFICKING COUNTERFEIT GOODS DUE TO CONSUMERS NOT RECIEVING THEIR MERCHANISE WHY IS THIS WEBSITE STILL UP I HAD TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION THANK GOODNESS THEY REFUNDED MY $165.99 SO DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYONE AND NEVER RECIEVE YOUR MERCHANDISE STAY AWAY FROM UNIVERSAL MANIA!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND TO RESEARCH ANY WEBSITE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AND PUTTING IN YOUR INFORMATION!!!

Comments

Good reading you review was about to place the same order, thanks!

Universal Mania - Fraudulent seller

Style and Design

Ordered a reloading press. Was charged and never received it.

No replies to emails. Filed a dispute with my credit card company.

Review about: Reloading Press.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Universal Mania - No tracking number. No responses from emails or calls!

Style and Design

This is horrible! can’t get in contact with no staff member or anything! Paid for over night shipping and a week later it still isn’t here.

Review about: Zhukov S Folding Stock.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Universal mania stole from me.

Style and Design

Ordered a 130.00 item on October 25. It is now December 8.

Charged my card immediately but no part and no response. How can they be allowed to keep taking money from people?

Review about: Ar 15 Hand Guard.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.