Universal Mania - WORTHLESS SCUMBAGS

Universal Mania needs to give back our money. Ordered AR parts in December 2017 & have received nothing.

They charged the credit card company on 12/26/17 and still no product. This company does not answer their phone. I just tried to email them and it seems to be blocked. Do not order from this company.

UM needs to be abolished.

Thanks for reading my review. {{redacted}}

Universal Mania - Terrible Service

1031 Robeson St, Fayetteville, NC 28305, USA 0 comments

I purchased a scope on Dec 5th with a proposed shipping date of approximately 5-7 days. On Dec 18th I inquired as to the ship date.

On Jan 2nd the response was it would ship within 2 weeks or I could cancel my order. I cancelled my order and they responded on Jan 3rd with, a request has been sent to the warehouse. Once they have confirmed the cancellation, the refund would be processed in 3-5 days. On Jan 29th I requested an update,.

On Feb 5th I requested and update. On Feb 8th I requested an update.

On Feb 16th I sent them a request for update again and this time I said if I do not hear from them by Feb 20th I will send in a disputed purchase with my credit card company. The price was good but, Poor customer service!

I liked: Price.

Universal Mania - This company is a FRAUD!

Odered online and they charged the card but never shipped the item.. Going to contact the better business beauro to shut these guys down for good..

Universal Mania - Unresolved purchase

Style and Design

I ordered 2 hosters in early December. I have yet to received my hosters and now they are not returning emails.

I went to the web site and it's down. This company is a joke, and they are taking customers money and leaving them with a empty pocket. I would hope that the better business Association gets involved and stops this type of stuff from happening to other unknowing consumers. I looked online to find a company that carried a wide range of gun accessories.

They looked good so I went with them without doing my research. That will not happen again, in the future I will take the time to research any online company before ordering from them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Cant get ahold of anyone.

Universal Mania - Thieves are cowards

1.9
Style and Design

I placed an order then received an email from the supposed "president CEO" thanking me for my order. Money was deducted from my account, then I sent another email several weeks after placing the order. As soon as money was deducted from my account they stopped replying to emails and never answered the phone.

Universal Mania - No products and no response

I ordered one item in the middle of December and I have not received them nor received a confirmation email. I have contacted the customer service number but there is no answer and I’ve left multiple voicemails. I have also emailed them but haven’t received anything else.

Universal Mania - Very bad

I ordered a part on December 9 of 2017 I haven’t received my order yet. I had been call them around 4 times no body answer and no body calls back They used this website to rob money $41.99

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Universal Mania - Order not shipped in 4 weeks with no response.

Style and Design

I ordered a product in December and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted them after 10 days on their website and received back a Zend desk auto response.

I haven't received any other contact from them. The website is now down! I wish I had checked the online reviews before I purchased from this obvious fraud of a company. I will Research to find what state This company is in and file fraud charges with the district attorney of that state.

I hope others that have had this happen to them do the same. If I find them I will publish the information so that others can pursue them as well.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Have not shipped an order that was paid for 4 weeks ago.

Universal Mania

Style and Design

I ordered a product for $243 December 22, 2017. They immediately charged my credit card.

Now their web site of down, I don't have my product, and I never will. I did a little research and the owner has already spent some time in prison for fraud. He had hired Chinese companies to clone brand-name products and then he'd import the bogus products and sell them in the USA. How he could legally set up a new company is beyond me.

I hope my credit card company will refund my purchase. I don't have any experience with this exact situation.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm on vacation and away from home until February 2018, so I haven't done anything yet, with my credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Mania Shipping Service.

Reason of review: fraud, company is out of business.

I didn't like: Um confirmed order but never delivered, No refund and order is not shipped in weeks, Cant get ahold of anyone, Have not shipped an order that was paid for over a week ago, Anything about it.

Universal Mania - Incomplete order

1.4
Style and Design

I ordered two items on dec15. Took 3 weeks for first item, never received other. Can not contact them.